Your privacy is very important to us.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with principles that protect and maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
When you entrust us with your personal information, we in turn agree to abide by the following principles in respect to our use, collection, communication, and disclosure of your information:
- We identify the purposes for which information is being collected and retain that information in a confidential manner.
- We never share, reveal, give, sell, or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties.
- We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification.
- We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by neither engaging in acts of spamming nor distributing misleading information.
- We do not collect any information from anyone under the legal age of smoking, and we only allow access to our website to those who certify they are at least 18 years of age.
We may use your personal information to improve our customer service, to enhance your experience on our website, to offer special discounts or to advertise occasional promotions. You may unsubscribe at any time and for any reason.